For an excellent value self-adhesive film for large format digital printing, Ri-Jet 100 is our go-to product.
Specially designed by Ritrama, under the Fedrigoni umbrella, itís ideal for short-term advertising on flat surfaces and is the perfect product for retail and public transport. And whatís more we stock both the standard and block-out versions, both with a gloss white finish and removable adhesive.
This monomeric vinyl is UV-stabilised and in accordance with ISO 4892-2 has an external colour stability of up to three years.
Ri-Jet 100 is fire rated according to EN 13501 Ė 1, it is classified as B-s1-d0.
Developed to be printed with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV Inkjet printing presses, the 100-micron vinyl offers good ink absorption without making the face film too soft, allowing for an easier application, which is one of the reasons why we recommend it so highly. Whatís more, when itís time to take it down, the water-based adhesive provides easy removal from most substrates.
● Short-term outdoor advertising for trains, buses and billboards
● Short-term indoor advertising for shops, shopping centres and airport terminals
● Temporary point-of-sale advertising
● Dry and wet application on clean and degreased substrates with an application temperature of above 10 degrees
● Printed media should dry for a minimum of 24 hours before lamination
We hope that you found this blog relevant and informative and that you'd be interested in reading some of our other blogs
Article Posted: 21/04/2023 16:12:37