SignCut Pro 2
SignCut Pro 2 Cutting software is easy to use, powerful and has all the tools needed to handle the most complex cutting jobs.
SignCut Pro 2 for Windows includes SignCut Draw, a comprehensive layout software with powerful vector design tools and has advanced nesting features for efficient use of materials.
SignCut Pro 2 has flexible compatibility which allows it to be used with over one thousand two hundred different cutting plotter models.
When you download and install SignCut Pro 2 you get free access to SignCut Draw, a comprehensive and powerful layout software.
Subscriptions can be easily moved between computers.
Available in two versions:
- Student & Home - max cutter width 460mm wide
- Standard - max cutter width 1220mm wide
- Export Plugins: Export your graphic artwork through SignCut Pro 2ís export plugins. Send your work directly from Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Inkscape to SignCut Pro 2 when it is ready to cut out.
- Step by Step cutting: Prevents slipping of material by prefeeding material out of roll slowly and ensures accuarte and safe cutting over long distances. SignCut Pro 2 is the first software to support step-by-step cutting for both length and width.
- Colour Separation: Different colours in your design are separated according to the vinylís different colours. For each colour layer you can add weeding lines and select suitable registration marks for easier mounting.
- Contour Cutting: With SignCut Pro 2 contour cutting, you can contour cut any printed graphic. It supports with and without diecut/perfcut for Summa and Roland as well as Graphtec and Saga ARMS, GCC and SkyCut contour cutting.
- Tiling: When the design is wider than the material width, use the Tiling tool for splitting up the design into suitable tiles. You get both manual and automatic tiling.
- Registration marks: Registration marks are used for mounting of large signs divided into tiles as well as for multiple coloured signs. It makes mounting of signs quicker and more accurate.
- Object Manager: With Object Management, the cut out can be controlled in details, define cutting order, cutting speed, cutting pressure, perforated cutting, number of laps and choice of tool for single/multiple objects or colour/s.
- Constant R&D adding and improving features requested by signmakers.
- Video Tutorials: Get to know the basic setup and features how-to's! Watch the quick training videos. These easy-to-follow videos will get you started in no time.
- Helpdesk Portal: Get the help that you need. If you are having setup difficulties, you are more than welcome to visit our helpdesk portal or just send us a ticket!